Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First Day, First Post

The first post of the day will not be as interesting as my future posts. For now, I just want to make a short introduction of what this blog is all about.

This blog was inspired by an atlas that I read sometimes. It all started on a day when I stumbled upon a page listing of the different facts and information of every countries. Something popped in my head that day telling me "hey, one way to quickly learn the names of different countries is by grouping them according to their letter pattern". I thought about it for sometime and have realized that it is also applicable to almost any group like for example plants, cars, flags and animals.

This is it for now. See you on my next post. I hope you enjoy your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment